>> Library Homepage >> Back to Subject List
- EBSCO Science Databases (EBSCO) [Dual Enrollment Access*]
- Search 3 databases at once! Science Reference Center, GreenFile, and
Applied Science & Technology Full Text.
- Today's Science (Infobase) [Dual Enrollment Access*]
- Today's Science explains important developments in biology, chemistry, the
environment, space, physics, and technology. Updated weekly and containing
thousands of links to a 15-year back-file. Facts on File database.
- Gale Science in Context (Gale) [Dual Enrollment Access*]
- Articles from over 200 magazines and academic journals and links to quality
- GREENR (Gale) [Dual Enrollment Access*]
- Contains articles from reference books, academic journals, newspapers, and magazines, as well as statistics on
- Gale Virtual Reference Library: Science Collection
- Contains reference ebooks.
- Salem Science
- Contains Global Warming & Global Resources Online.
- eBook Collection (EBSCO) [Dual Enrollment Access*]
- Collection of over 120,000 full-text books online.
Anatomy and Physiology Resources Resources
- Click on Anatomy TV for Anatomy and Physiology help resources.
Back to Subject List
*Dual Enrollment Access: The dual enrollment links on this page provide access to SCC Library's databases to dual enrolled students at their high school location. Dual enrolled students will need to contact the SCC Library for access information (including username and password). Because off-campus access to these databases is limited to enrolled students, please have your SCC ID card or similar proof of enrollment available when you contact the library. If you have any questions, please contact the library.
is a service of the South Carolina
State Library and is funded by an appropriation from the
South Carolina General Assembly through the
K-12 School Technology Initiative, and the
U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services.
Copyright © 2014, DISCUS - Your Information Place
Statewide Electronic Library for Higher Education is coordinated by
PASCAL, its Members and
other partners. Funding is provided by the
South Carolina General Assembly,
PASCAL member libraries, and grants.
© 2014 Partnership Among South Carolina Academic Libraries