>> Library Homepage >> Back to Subject List
These databases provide access to many news articles and newspapers - local, national, and international.
- Newspaper Source Plus (EBSCO)
- Newspaper Source Plus includes more than 860 full-text newspapers, providing more than 35 million full-text articles. In addition, the database features more than 857,000 television and radio news transcripts.
- Infotrac Newsstand (Gale)
- Full-text newspapers; search for articles by title, headline, date, author,
newspaper section, etc. National, regional, and local newspapers, as well as
international papers. Also transcripts from radio broadcasts and
- Newswires (EBSCO)
- EBSCO's Newswires provides near real-time access to top world-wide news from Associated Press, United Press International, PR Newswire, Xinhua, CNN Wire, and Business Wire on a continuous basis.
- Regional Business News (EBSCO)
- Regional Business News incorporates 75 business journals, newspapers and newswires covering all metropolitan and rural areas within the United States.
- Web News (EBSCO)
- EBSCO's Web News provides near real-time access to thousands of top news feeds from around the globe. This collection includes over 14,000 feeds covering a range of business and general news topics.
- Chronicling America: Historic American Newspapers
- Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1949 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities and the Library of Congress.
- New York Times
- This online subscription to the New York Times includes current content, as
well as archived articles going back to 1851. In addition to English, there is a
Spanish and Chinese version of the paper also.
Back to Subject List
*Dual Enrollment Access: The dual enrollment links on this page provide access to SCC Library's databases to dual enrolled students at their high school location. Dual enrolled students will need to contact the SCC Library for access information (including username and password). Because off-campus access to these databases is limited to enrolled students, please have your SCC ID card or similar proof of enrollment available when you contact the library. If you have any questions, please contact the library.
is a service of the South Carolina
State Library and is funded by an appropriation from the
South Carolina General Assembly through the
K-12 School Technology Initiative, and the
U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services.
Copyright © 2014, DISCUS - Your Information Place
Statewide Electronic Library for Higher Education is coordinated by
PASCAL, its Members and
other partners. Funding is provided by the
South Carolina General Assembly,
PASCAL member libraries, and grants.
© 2014 Partnership Among South Carolina Academic Libraries