>> Library Homepage >> Back to Subject List
- Associates Programs Source (EBSCO) [Dual Enrollment Access*]
- Contains full-text journals and books. Covers many technical and 2-year programs.
- Gale Power Search (Gale) [Dual Enrollment Access*]
- Journal, magazine, newspaper and book articles. Millions of full-text
articles, many with images. Updated daily.
- EBSCO General Databases (EBSCO) [Dual Enrollment Access*]
- Search 10 databases at once: Academic Search Premier, TOPICsearch,
MasterFILE Premier, Military & Government Collection, MAS Ultra - School Edition,
Vocational and Career Collection, Associates Programs Source,
Newspaper Source Plus, GreenFILE, and News (AP, UPI, etc.).
Find journal, magazine and newspaper articles. Millions of full-text articles,
many with images. Updated daily.
- AWS Academic Access [Welding Standards]
- American Welding Society standards library. Contains all AWS electronic standards, specifications, methods and guidelines.
- Directions: If off-campus, log in with your portal username and password; then
students will need to select "University Users (Students)" as User Type and then
click "sign in." Faculty should get log in information from their
Back to Subject List
*Dual Enrollment Access: The dual enrollment links on this page provide access to SCC Library's databases to dual enrolled students at their high school location. Dual enrolled students will need to contact the SCC Library for access information (including username and password). Because off-campus access to these databases is limited to enrolled students, please have your SCC ID card or similar proof of enrollment available when you contact the library. If you have any questions, please contact the library.
is a service of the South Carolina
State Library and is funded by an appropriation from the
South Carolina General Assembly through the
K-12 School Technology Initiative, and the
U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services.
Copyright © 2014, DISCUS - Your Information Place
Statewide Electronic Library for Higher Education is coordinated by
PASCAL, its Members and
other partners. Funding is provided by the
South Carolina General Assembly,
PASCAL member libraries, and grants.
© 2014 Partnership Among South Carolina Academic Libraries