>> Library Homepage >> Back to Subject List
Controversial Issues Databases
- Gale Opposing Viewpoints in Context (Gale) [Dual Enrollment Access*]
- Viewpoint articles, topic overviews, full-text magazine, academic journal,
and newspaper articles, primary source documents, statistics, images and
podcasts, and links to Websites.
- Points of View (EBSCO) [Dual Enrollment Access*]
- Contains a balance of materials from all viewpoints, including more than 1,300 main essays, leading political magazines from both sides of the aisle, newspapers, radio & TV news transcripts, primary source documents and reference books.
- Issues & Controversies (Infobase) [Dual Enrollment Access*]
- Features pro and con articles on more than 800 thought provoking topics in
business, politics, government, education and popular culture. Updated weekly
with links to a 12-year back file. Facts on File database.
- Gale Global Issues in Context (Gale) [Dual Enrollment Access*]
- Articles from reference books, academic journals, magazines, newspapers on international issues,
perspectives from different countries, and current events.
- GREENR (Gale) [Dual Enrollment Access*]
- Contains articles from reference books, academic journals, newspapers, and magazines, as well as statistics on
Back to Subject List
*Dual Enrollment Access: The dual enrollment links on this page provide access to SCC Library's databases to dual enrolled students at their high school location. Dual enrolled students will need to contact the SCC Library for access information (including username and password). Because off-campus access to these databases is limited to enrolled students, please have your SCC ID card or similar proof of enrollment available when you contact the library. If you have any questions, please contact the library.
is a service of the South Carolina
State Library and is funded by an appropriation from the
South Carolina General Assembly through the
K-12 School Technology Initiative, and the
U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services.
Copyright © 2014, DISCUS - Your Information Place
Statewide Electronic Library for Higher Education is coordinated by
PASCAL, its Members and
other partners. Funding is provided by the
South Carolina General Assembly,
PASCAL member libraries, and grants.
© 2014 Partnership Among South Carolina Academic Libraries