>> Library Homepage >> Back to Subject List
- (Note: Off-campus access for this database
may require an additional username and password. Please contact the SCC Library. Off-campus access is only available to SCC faculty, staff, and students, so please have your SCC ID number available).
- Comprehensive company database featuring over 43,000 companies. Executive profiles, detailed company fact sheets with financials and more.
Business Insights: Essentials (Gale) [Dual Enrollment Access*]
- Company profiles, brand information, rankings, investment reports, company
histories, chronologies and periodicals.
EBSCO Business Databases (EBSCO) [Dual Enrollment Access*]
- Search 3 databases at once! Business Source Premier, Academic Search
Complete, Regional Business News. Scholarly business journals and other sources, including 1,125 peer-reviewed
Small Business Reference Center (EBSCO) [Dual Enrollment Access*]
- Offers a wide variety of information on small business and entrepreneurial subject areas, common business types, a help and advice section, and provides information on how to create business plans that lead to successful funding. Includes videos interviewing business owners, as well as state specific resources.
- Small Business Resource Center (Gale) [Dual Enrollment Access*]
- Search this database to learn how to start, finance or manage your small
business. Resources include sample business plans, how to guides, articles and
Collection (EBSCO) [Dual Enrollment Access*]
- Collection of over 120,000 full-text books online.
Back to Subject List
*Dual Enrollment Access: The dual enrollment links on this page provide access to SCC Library's databases to dual enrolled students at their high school location. Dual enrolled students will need to contact the SCC Library for access information (including username and password). Because off-campus access to these databases is limited to enrolled students, please have your SCC ID card or similar proof of enrollment available when you contact the library. If you have any questions, please contact the library.
is a service of the South Carolina
State Library and is funded by an appropriation from the
South Carolina General Assembly through the
K-12 School Technology Initiative, and the
U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services.
Copyright © 2014, DISCUS - Your Information Place
Statewide Electronic Library for Higher Education is coordinated by
PASCAL, its Members and
other partners. Funding is provided by the
South Carolina General Assembly,
PASCAL member libraries, and grants.
© 2014 Partnership Among South Carolina Academic Libraries