>> Library Homepage >> Back to Subject List
Biography / History Databases
Biography in Context (Gale) [Dual Enrollment Access*]
- Look up information on specific people. Find biographical essays, magazine/newspaper/journal articles, images and websites for people.
Gale U.S. History in Context (Gale) [Dual Enrollment Access*]
- Articles from more than 30 reference titles, and over 110 full-text journal.
Gale World History in Context (Gale) [Dual Enrollment Access*]
- Full-text articles from leading scholarly publications, primary sources,
images, maps and charts.
EBSCO History List (EBSCO) [Dual Enrollment Access*]
- Search 3 databases at once! History Reference Center, Military & Gov't Collection, European Views of the Americas: 1493-1750. Covers U.S. and World History.
Gale Virtual Reference Library
[Online Books] (Gale) [Dual Enrollment Access*]
- Contains the American Decades series and American Decades Primary Sources series, in addition to other reference books.
- --Includes reference sets Decades: 30's - 90's; The Ancient World, The Middle Ages, The
Renaissance, The 17th Century, The 18th Century, The 19th Century, The 20th
Century, The Fifties, Seventies and Eighties in America, Notorious Lives,
Inventors and Inventions, and Milestone Documents in American History.
- eBook Collection (EBSCO) [Dual Enrollment Access*]
- Collection of over 120,000 full text books online.
Back to Subject List
*Dual Enrollment Access: The dual enrollment links on this page provide access to SCC Library's databases to dual enrolled students at their high school location. Dual enrolled students will need to contact the SCC Library for access information (including username and password). Because off-campus access to these databases is limited to enrolled students, please have your SCC ID card or similar proof of enrollment available when you contact the library. If you have any questions, please contact the library.
is a service of the South Carolina
State Library and is funded by an appropriation from the
South Carolina General Assembly through the
K-12 School Technology Initiative, and the
U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services.
Copyright © 2014, DISCUS - Your Information Place
Statewide Electronic Library for Higher Education is coordinated by
PASCAL, its Members and
other partners. Funding is provided by the
South Carolina General Assembly,
PASCAL member libraries, and grants.
© 2014 Partnership Among South Carolina Academic Libraries