>> Library Homepage >> All Subjects
>> Health Sciences
OSHA Lab Training Directions
Setting Up Your Account
- Go to www.medtraining.org.
- Click on the blue "Log In" button in the top-left corner of the screen (under title).
- Click "sign up for a new account" if this is your first time logging in.
- You will need to enter the six-digit "Sign Up Code (aka Lab Code) for Spartanburg Community College. NOTE: If you do not have the six-digit Lab Code, call the library (894-592-4654) or ask your instructor.
- Enter your personal information (Last Name, First Name, email/user ID.
- Give yourself a password, and type your password again to confirm it.
- Next to "User Group," select "OSHA" for OSHA training, or select MLT if you are an SCC Medical Laboratory Technician student.
- Then click "Submit."
- You have just created an account. Now when entering the medtraining.org site, just click on "Log In" and type in your email/user ID and password.
Using the Site
Once you are in the MTS Lab Training Library, just click on any topic to enter that module. Note that the OSHA sections are not labeled "OSHA" - they are labeled "Safety" and "Patient Safety."
Once in the module, click on Start. To move from screen to screen, click on the down arrow in the lower right hand corner of your screen. To view a previous screen, click on the up arrow beside the word "previous." When review is completed, take the Exam and print out your test results.
Back to Top
Ask-a-Librarian: Can't come to the library? Email us using the form on our homepage (http://library.sccsc.edu) and we'll get back to you a.s.a.p.
Normal Reference Desk Hours: Mon-Thurs 7:30am - 9pm, Fri 7:30am - 1:30pm, Sat 9am - 1pm
Reference Desk Phone Number: Main-Spartanburg Campus (864) 592-4654, Cherokee Campus (864) 206-2656, Tyger River Campus (864) 592-6220
Back to Top