>> Library Homepage >> All Subjects
Research Guide: Marketing Resources
Find Articles (Databases)...
Start at the library's home page (http://library.sccsc.edu).
Off Campus Access: username is
your Web ID (ex: absmith), and the password is your portal password.
EBSCO Business Databases
- Search 3 databases at once! Business Source Premier, Academic Search Premier, Regional Business News. Scholarly business journals and other sources, including 1,125 peer-reviewed
- Search 10 databases at once: Academic Search Premier, TOPICsearch,
MasterFILE Premier, Military & Government Collection, MAS Ultra - School Edition,
Vocational and Career Collection, Associates Programs Source,
Newspaper Source Plus, GreenFILE, and News (AP, UPI, etc.) Collection.
Find journal, magazine and newspaper articles. Millions of full-text articles,
many with images. Updated daily.
- Other General Business Resources
[Back to Top]
|Kiss, bow, or shake hands, sales and marketing: the essential
|The new rules of marketing & PR : how to
use social media, online video, mobile applications, blogs, news
releases, and viral marketing to reach buyers directly
||HF5415.1265 .S393 2013
|Understanding digital marketing : marketing
strategies for engaging the digital generation
||HF5415.1265 .R93 2014
|The definitive book of
||HF5415.1255 .D44 2014
|Marketing mistakes and successes
||HF5415.1 .H37 2014
|The power of customer misbehavior : drive
growth and innovation by learning from your customers
||HF5415.32 .L99 2014
- Library Catalog
- Find materials that are in the physical library.
- Primarily good for finding books.
- Books are usually about broader topics than articles, so you may need to broaden your search terms (ex- instead of "texting" perhaps search for "cell phone use").
- Books are not going to be as up-to-date as articles because they take longer to publish.
- See which library the book is located in, and what section.
- Be sure to write down the book's call number!
- eBook Collection (EBSCO)
- Search the full-text (every word on every page) of over 120,000 books - completely electronic
- E-Book Hint:: On the search page, check the box "Also search within the full text of the articles" to search within the text of the book to get more results.
- Note you can only print 10 pages at a time - only print out the important pages
- For citation information: click on "Detailed Record" in the left sidebar when viewing an e-book. You will need this information later on!
- Ebook Central (Proquest)
- Search entire books available online.
- Find More Books...
[Back to Top]
Marketing Power: The American Marketing Association: http://www.marketingpower.com
Business Marketing Association: http://www.marketing.org
Entrepreneur Magazine - Marketing Section: http://www.entrepreneur.com/marketing/index.html
[Back to Top]
Ask-a-Librarian: Can't come to the library? Email us! And we'll get back to you a.s.a.p.
Library Hours: Click to view our regular library hours
Contact Us: Need to speak with a librarian? Call us!
Back to Top